Is the OpenStack Foundation All about Big Money?
Mar 15, 2012, 01:00 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Sean Michael Kerner)
"The OpenStack foundation is gearing up and figuring out how to
organize itself. Part of the discussion involves money and
membership class fees.
It's a topic that is never an easy one with open source software
and always draws critics. With the OpenStack Foundation, the plan
is to have a super-member class that will cost $2.5 million.
- Rackspace Hires Open Source Pro for OpenStack, Cloud Builder Push(Mar 14, 2012)
- OpenStack and Microsoft Hyper-V Support: What Really Went Wrong?(Feb 29, 2012)
- OpenStack Promotes Quantum Networking to Core Project Status(Feb 23, 2012)
- OpenStack Debuts TryStack(Feb 21, 2012)
- Brian Stevens on Red Hat's Involvement with OpenStack(Feb 12, 2012)
- OpenStack Gets a HyperVsectomy(Feb 03, 2012)
- OpenStack Doesn't Want Any Forks(Jan 14, 2012)
- AT&T Jumps Into OpenStack Cloud(Jan 11, 2012)
- Rackspace Brings OpenStack to Datacenters(Nov 09, 2011)
- First OpenStack cloud now open for business(Oct 28, 2011)