Wired: Microsoft Lambastes Linux
Oct 08, 1999, 19:35 (9 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Andy Patrizio)
"Microsoft has finally recognized Linux as a competitor..."
"So why did Microsoft target Linux and not Solaris, the OS from
established competitor Sun Microsystems?"
"It's a very competitive market out there and you need to
look at all the areas of competition," said Aubrey Edwards, group
product manager in the business enterprise division at Microsoft.
"There's a lot of interest around Linux and we need to
- LinuxWorld: Celebrating 'Linux Myths'(Oct 08, 1999)
- David Mentré: Some comments on Microsoft Linux Myths page(Oct 07, 1999)
- Les Barstow: MS Linux Myths - The Truth Revealed(Oct 07, 1999)
- 32BitsOnline: FUD Attack from the Empire(Oct 06, 1999)
- DoLinux.org: A Response to Microsoft on Linux Myths(Oct 06, 1999)
- Martin Hebrank: My take on the MS Linux Myths document(Oct 06, 1999)
- TechWeb: Microsoft: Linux's Merits Are A Myth(Oct 06, 1999)
- ZDNet UK: Microsoft 'Myths' page trashes Linux(Oct 06, 1999)
- LWN: A look at Microsoft's Linux Myths(Oct 06, 1999)
- Martin Brooks: Response to Microsoft's Linux Myths Statement(Oct 06, 1999)
- Microsoft.com: Linux Myths(Oct 05, 1999)