Yes, Windows Causes Deaths Sometimes
Feb 18, 2010, 20:02 (1 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Roy Schestowitz)
"LAST year we gave an example or two of cases where Windows
means death, even literally. Our society depends heavily on
technology, so defective technology can make a defective society
and dysfunctional healthcare system.
"Last week we wrote about a British hospital getting infected for
using Windows and it was only one hospital among many whose
operations got suspended due to Windows security problems. Examples
>* Security Links: Another Hospital Falls Prey to Windows
Spyware; Another Trojan and Botnet
* US Army Becomes Zombies Army; London Hospitals Still Ill (Windows
* NHS Never Learns: Windows Viruses Leave British Patients to Die,
* How Many People Must Die Before Abandoning Windows?
* Utah Has Novell, SCO, and… Conficker in the Hospitals
* New Casualties of Microsoft Windows?"