Red Hat cracks Bloomberg Businessweek ‘Top 50’ list
Jun 23, 2010, 14:04 (0 Talkback[s])
WEBINAR: On-demand Event
Replace Oracle with the NoSQL Engagement Database: Why and how leading companies are making the switch REGISTER >
"Bloomberg Businessweek's "50 Top Performers" includes Red
"Red Hat (NYSE: RHT) ranked 22nd.
"The list is based "on our ranking of the 50 top-performing
stocks in the Standard & Poor's 500-stock index over the past
five years," the magazine said.
"Red Hat showed a 168.3 percent return as of March 31.
""Red Hat has thrived throughout the global recession, posting
double-digit growth in revenue, profitability and employment for
the past twenty four months," said Red Hat Chief Executive Officer
Jim Whitehurst in a statement. "The opportunity for Red Hat
continues to look promising as enterprises integrate technologies,
including virtualization and cloud computing, to improve
performance and functionality while holding down costs."
- New ATI Linux Video Driver Has OpenGL 4.0 and RHEL 5.5 Support(Jun 18, 2010)
- Red Hat Commercializes deltaCloud, Eyes a More Open Cloud(May 22, 2010)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 & CentOS 3 end-of-life announced
(May 07, 2010)
- Red Hat Extends Linux Subscriptions to Cloud Computing(Apr 28, 2010)
- Red Hat (and KVM) are still RHEL-evant(Apr 24, 2010)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.5 Released; RHEL 6 Coming Soon(Mar 31, 2010)
- Red Hat soars with fat profits, design wins
(Mar 29, 2010)
- Red Hat Revs While VMware Takes to the Streets(Feb 12, 2010)