No Android Settlement in the Cards for JavaOne
Sep 26, 2011, 09:00 (0 Talkback[s])
"Earlier this month I was optimistic that Google and Oracle
would come to terms on Android before JavaOne 2011.
After all, Larry Page CEO of Google and Larry Ellison, CEO of
Oracle were set to sit down to figure out a mediated settlement.
With those guys at the table, surely they could have seen
eye-to-eye and reach a deal that would satisfy both companies.
- Oracle vs. Google Android, Java lawsuit settlement talks will go no-where(Sep 23, 2011)
- Will Oracle and Google Come to terms on Java before JavaOne?(Sep 08, 2011)
- Oracle suit outs Google's closed source Android tactics(Sep 08, 2011)
- Oracle v. Google - Breaking News - Oracle and Google Agree On Time Of Day(Aug 01, 2011)
- Oracle Vs Google-what next?(Jul 05, 2011)
- Oracle's patents case against Google weakening(Jun 25, 2011)
- Oracle thinks Google owes it $6.1 billion in damages(Jun 21, 2011)
- Oracle, Google move to streamline Java lawsuit(May 01, 2011)
- Judge in Oracle-Google case gets a lesson in Java(Apr 07, 2011)