Free software founder, Richard M. Stallman is glad Jobs is gone
Oct 09, 2011, 06:00 (31 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols)
[ Thanks to Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols for this link.
Some stuff you can't make up. While many of us sorrow
at Apple founder Steve Jobs' death, and others acknowledge Jobs'
genius while also admitting that he had his flaws, Richard M.
Stallman, aka rms, founder of the Free Software Foundation (FSF),
stated on his blog that "I'm not glad he's dead, but I'm glad he's
- Richard Stallman Opts to Disobey Anti-Piracy Law(Jun 12, 2011)
- Richard Stallman: Break free of e-book 'chains'(Jun 08, 2011)
- Richard Stallman's Opinion On Dual Booting - 'Defenestrate It'(Jun 03, 2011)
- Interview with Richard Stallman (2011)(Feb 08, 2011)
- Google's ChromeOS means losing control of data, warns GNU founder Richard Stallman(Dec 15, 2010)
- Q&A with Richard Stallman(Aug 11, 2010)
- Richard Stallman answers your top 25 questions.(Jul 30, 2010)
- Richard Stallman on .NET, Mono and DotGNU(Jul 15, 2010)
- Richard Stallman to hit Australia(Jul 14, 2010)
- Richard Stallman: "I Wished I Had Killed Myself"(Apr 20, 2010)
- Tech Comics: Richard Stallman Visits a Shrink(Oct 30, 2009)