Mozilla Names Andreas Gal New CTO
Apr 24, 2014, 15:00 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Sean Michael Kerner)
For as long as I can remember, Brendan Eich was the CTO of Mozilla, then he got appointed CEO and well - things happened and now he's left the building.
In the meantime, there wasn't (AFAIK) a CTO at Mozilla, but that changes today.
- Why Mozilla's Brendan Eich Is the Right Choice for CEO(Mar 24, 2014)
- Did Brendan Eich do the right thing by stepping down as Mozilla's CEO?(Apr 04, 2014)
- O'Reilly Network: Mozilla Interview: Brendan Eich and Mitchell Baker(Mar 15, 2000)
- Mozilla CTO Brendan Eich Gets an Expanded Role (and it's about time!)(Jan 17, 2013)
- Mozilla CTO Eich: If your browser isn't open source (ahem, ahem, IE, Chrome, Safari), DON'T TRUST IT(Jan 15, 2014)