I Give Up. Windows Is Proof That People Are Too Stupid To Use Computers.
Feb 13, 2009, 15:01 (29 Talkback[s])
"Microsoft Saddles Up the Posse!
I saved the best story for last. I am NOT making this up! Microsoft
itself, the richest software company ever, famous for having a cash
hoard of tens of billions of dollars, famous for spending billions
of dollars developing Windows and yet still can't code its way out
of a soggy tissue, is offering a reward:
"Microsoft Rounds Up Posse to Nab Conficker
""In a worldwide effort to bring down what experts warn may be the
worst malware now facing the Internet, big names from the computer
industry, academia and law enforcement are teaming up to go after
the Conficker worm....Microsoft is coordinating an effort to cut
the worm off at its head -- offering a $250,000 reward for
information resulting in the arrest and conviction of those
responsible for launching Conficker on the Internet...""
"I guess if they actually do track down and punish the author of
Conficker, the eleventeen-hundred thousand other Windows worms,
Windows Trojan Horses, Windows viruses, and other Windows malware
will all vanish."
- Windows worm numbers 'skyrocket'(Jan 19, 2009)
- Virus Hits Nearly 75% of Systems on Afghanistan Military Base(Dec 02, 2008)
- cRAZY mAD wITH spam(Nov 16, 2008)
- 12 Most Devastating PC Viruses and Worms of All Time(Oct 04, 2008)
- The Cyber Crime Hall of Fame(Sep 09, 2008)
- Password Stealing Worm Catches NASA Napping: Houston, we have a virus.(Aug 28, 2008)
- Debunking the Linux Virus Myth(Jul 17, 2008)
- Trend Micro: Antivirus Industry Lied for 20 Years(Jul 16, 2008)
- How big is the botnet problem?(Jul 10, 2007)