New release of the GNOME file managerFeb 25, 1999, 14:43 (0 Talkback[s])
No-Size-Fits-All! An Application-Down Approach for Your Cloud Transformation REGISTER >
Miguel de Icaza writes:
Version 4.5.21 of the GNOME file manager has been released. Only bug fixes this time.
* What is new
Here is a list of the bugs fixed and the new features in 4.5.21:
- I changed the version number :-)
- Icons changing randomly bug has been fixed. Reminder to hackers: const is a useful tool.
- Desktop devices are fixed (various different bugs were reported about this, in various shapes, they were all caused because I had forgotten readlink semantics). Fixed.
- More artwork from Tigert is included.
- New global file: $prefix/etc/mc.global.
You can use this file to configure the directories that gmc should *not* scan and should *not* even try to scan.
We already had support for various popular formats, now a sysadmin can configure this for all the users on the system.
0 Talkback[s] (click to add your comment)