gmc 4.5.22 released
Feb 26, 1999, 21:20 (0 Talkback[s])
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
Miguel de Icaza
New version of the GNU Midnight Commander is out. This version
* Custom layout works
- Owen wrote a configuration dialog to let you customize the
file listing format.
* Improved dialog boxes
- Owen hacked a nice dialog box for the query-recursive option.
* Desktop Devices:
- Should find all of your devices now
- Should open the right device now
- Should use the right icon now
* Panel b3 options
- now it has a create new folder popup entry
* Running applications
- Now you can set in a per-program basis whether the program
needs to be ran inside a terminal or not.
* Bug fixes
- Internal viewer no longer jumps when scrolling
- Tearoff menus will do the right thing now.
- Find file command works.
- We now include an icon for photoshop files (Tigert, again :-)
As usual, you can get this from: