Gnome libraries 1.0.2 released
Mar 09, 1999, 16:08 (3 Talkback[s])
Miguel de Icaza writes:
Hello shared library lovers,
Gnome libs 1.0.2 is now available for download.
The site is the same:
What is new on this release:
- Improved gnome-bug script
- libgnome changes:
- libgnomeui changes:
- Documentation updates for the Canvas. It should be fully API
documented now (with the exceptions of the object arguments, which
needs to be done in a different framework) (Federico).
- IconList passes events for double and tripple clicks to
- We now use mime-type routines for finding out image types
instead of the older method (George).
- IconList should behave properly for people with
- ColorPicker fixed for some corner conditions (Jaka).
- Zvt changes:
- Shift-Insert will trigger a paste (for compatibility with
- SIGPIPE will be set to SGI_DFL on the child after fork.