gnome-libs 1.0.4 is releasedMar 20, 1999, 17:09 (0 Talkback[s])
No-Size-Fits-All! An Application-Down Approach for Your Cloud Transformation REGISTER >
gnome-libs 1.0.4 is released
Hello, lovers of bugfix releases
The GNOME team has just released version 1.0.4 of the gnome-libs package.
* Major new features:
- gnome-moz-remote: Now makes sure it uses a local copy of Mozilla for local URLs (i.e. "file:" ones). Now uses GNOME WM hints if available to look for client windows (James Henstridge).
- Users should now be able to properly customize their menu accelerators on the fly, and they should be saved correctly upon termination of the topmost gtk_main() loop (Tim Janik).
- Zvt now supports selection when scrolling (Michael Zucchi).
* Minor fixes:
- Making of documentation files now works for srcdir != builddir (Raja Harinath).
- gnome-moz-remote no longer depends on -lXmu or -lXt (James Henstridge).
- Canvas item bounding and icon list button event fixes (Richard Hult).
- Dialogs in gnome-dialog-util now get the correct focus (Federico Mena).
- Timeout removal fixes in gnome-icon-list and gnome-pixmap-entry (George Lebl).
For more information on GNOME, the GNU desktop, visit the GNOME website
0 Talkback[s] (click to add your comment)