BW: Linuxcare Seals Agreement with IBM to Provide Technical Support and Training for Linux...
Aug 11, 1999, 20:40 (0 Talkback[s])
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
"Linuxcare to Offer Full Suite of Linux Technical Services
for Selected RS/6000 Enterprise Servers
Linuxcare, Inc., the leader in technical support, consulting,
education and product certification for all distributions of Linux,
announced today it has reached an agreement with IBM to offer
enterprise-class support services and training for the company's
"Under the agreement, Linuxcare will provide IBM's customers
with a range of support programs tailored to the RS/6000 platform.
Staffed by world-class Linux experts, Linuxcare offers four levels
of on-call support: Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum, as well as
customized options, up to dedicated 24-hour, 7-day-a-week support.
Linuxcare provides frontline support directly to end users, systems
administrators and developers, as well as backline support for
- Linuxcare, Red Hat & VA Linux Systems announce joint E-Seminar...to educate executives on linux(Aug 10, 1999)
- LinuxPR: Linuxcare University Announces Expanded Roster of Linux Courses(Aug 07, 1999)
- E-Commerce Times: Linuxcare To Provide Tech Service and Support In Japan(Jul 19, 1999)
- BW: Linuxcare Seals Agreement With DTTS, Subsidiary of Hitachi(Jul 15, 1999)
- BW: Linuxcare, Inc. Announces Linuxcare Labs, Industry's First Independent Certification Program(May 19, 1999)
- Linuxcare Announces Red Hat 6.0 Support on First Day of Retail Availability(May 12, 1999)