CNET News.com: HP deal gives Corel shares a boost
Jun 27, 2000, 19:13 (3 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Erich Luening)
Desktop-as-a-Service Designed for Any Cloud ? Nutanix Frame
"Corel's stock rose 55 percent this morning after the company
announced a software integration deal with Hewlett-Packard."
"Under the terms of the agreement, the desktop software maker
will bundle its Corel Print House 2000 with the HP ScanJet
4300C scanner, which is targeted to the home market."
"The bundling agreement will include a number of localized
versions of Corel Print House 2000, the companies said. Financial
terms of the deal were not disclosed."
- Ottawa Citizen: Regulator approves Corel stock issue(Jun 24, 2000)
- Ottawa Citizen: Investors dump Corel shares(Jun 22, 2000)
- Enterprise Linux Today: Corel: Contributing to the Linux Community(Jun 22, 2000)
- CNET News.com/Reuters: Questions mount about Corel's viability(Jun 22, 2000)
- ZDNet UK/Reuters: Corel's widening second-quarter loss reflects a need for further cutbacks(Jun 21, 2000)
- Ottawa Citizen: Corel's latest loss comes with more warnings(Jun 21, 2000)
- 32BitsOnline: Losses Continue to Mount at Corel. Failure imminent(Jun 21, 2000)
- Canada.com: Corel loss advisory points to deeper cuts; Cowpland future questioned(Jun 16, 2000)
- VNU Net: Corel's financial woes worsen(Jun 16, 2000)
- VNU Net: Corel cuts workforce by 21 per cent(Jun 13, 2000)
- Forbes: Linux Can't Fix Corel(Jun 13, 2000)
- Ottawa Citizen: Corel bets the shop on Linux(Jun 12, 2000)