AsiaBizTech: Japanese Linux to Debut in U.S. Market
Jun 30, 2000, 13:11 (0 Talkback[s])
Desktop-as-a-Service Designed for Any Cloud ? Nutanix Frame
"Digital Factory Co., Ltd., a distributor of Linux developed in
Japan, will debut in the North American market in August."
"Digital Factory expects to form a technical partnership with
Compaq Computer Corp., with the aim of jointly developing a Linux
distribution to run on Compaq's Alpha microprocessor."
"Yoshiyuki Fujimura, the president of Digital Factory sees
the upcoming alliance with Compaq as "a launch pad to enable
Digital Factory to become the first Japanese Linux distributor to
take off globally."
- 32BitsOnline: NEC Brings Japanese Support To Linux Project(Jun 29, 2000)
- LinuxPR: TurboLinux Releases Operating System in Six New Languages
(Jun 20, 2000)
- AsiaBizTech: Major Computer Makers Jumping on Linux OS Bandwagon(Jun 15, 2000)
- AsiaBizTech: IBM Japan Means Business With Linux Operating System(May 19, 2000)
- PRNewswire: TurboLinux Japan and VMware Enter Into Partnership(May 12, 2000)
- LWN: Beyond free software in Japan(May 04, 2000)
- TeamWARE.com: Fujitsu goes Linux(Dec 02, 1999)
- AsiaBizTech: Oracle Corp. Japan to Push Linux Business, Target NT Users(Nov 24, 1999)
- IT-Director: Linux makes gains in Japan(Nov 04, 1999)