technofile: It's cool! It's new! It's what YOU need! Right?
Jul 04, 2000, 16:06 (5 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Al Fasoldt)
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
"You gotta hand it to the CoolSoSoft people. They're solid.
Predictable. They know a good thing when they sell it. And they're
working on a newer version -- CoolSoSoft You. They picked that name
for a good reason. They know when you need a new refrigerator, you
will go right to the industry leader. None of that Blinux or
Schminux stuff, whatever it's called. Who wants a refrigerator that
never needs to be restarted? B-o-r-i-n-g."
"YOU count. CoolSoSoft is making its products especially for
you. That's why you need to keep buying them."
- SJ Mercury: Microsoft Net initiative draws yawns from rivals(Jun 23, 2000)
- ZDNet: Software -- a service, not a product(Jun 17, 2000)
- Globe and Mail: Microsoft's Real Worry: Linux(May 07, 2000)
- SF Gate: Whither Windows 2000? Industry turns a skeptical eye to new Windows OS(Mar 02, 2000)
- Silicon.com: Windows 2000 Special: Safe as houses?(Feb 23, 2000)
- The Standard: The Microsoft Treadmill(Feb 09, 2000)
- VARBusiness: Outmarketing Microsoft(Jan 31, 2000)
- PC Magazine: Not a Monopoly, Marketing(Jan 03, 2000)