AbiWord Weekly News for August 2, 2000
Aug 03, 2000, 08:56 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Sam TH)
Desktop-as-a-Service Designed for Any Cloud ? Nutanix Frame
"This week, we had 36 patches checked into the tree, from 13
different developers. This week, we had 3 new developers added to
the CREDITS file. Congratulations to Owen and Goran, and belated
congratulations to Dom."
"This week's biggest series of patches came from Dom
Lachowicz, who implemented almost all of the functions needed for
binary Word export. While the export is not fully functional
yet, and only enabled in debugging builds, great progress has been
made, and we hope to see this feature complete in 1.0. This also
ZAPs the binary Word exporter POW."
"This week's other big series of patches came for Goran Thyni,
whose patch to enable libxml support was committed. This had
adverse consequences for some of our build enviroments, which
necessitated several patches. Joaquin also committed some changes
to reduce the complexity and size of the changes."
- Abiword Weekly News for July 28, 2000(Jul 29, 2000)
- Abiword Weekly News for July 20, 2000(Jul 21, 2000)
- AbiWord Weekly News for July 13, 2000(Jul 14, 2000)
- AbiWord Weekly News for July 5, 2000(Jul 06, 2000)
- AbiWord Weekly News for June 28, 2000(Jun 29, 2000)