AbiWord Weekly News for August 30 , 2000
Sep 04, 2000, 02:58 (4 Talkback[s])
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
"These last two weeks saw 28 patches go into the tree, from 17
different developers. In that time period, we gained one new
developer. Congratulations to Peter."
"The biggest improvement in the last two weeks has been the
addition of the tabs dialog, originally by Stephen Hack, with later
work by Aaron and Martin. Currently, there are both GNOME, Win32
and Unix front ends, with a QNX version in development."
"Another major XP feature was smart quotes, which are now
displayed properly, after long discussion and infrastructure work.
Of course, this patch is from Bill Carpenter."
- AbiWord Weekly News for August 2, 2000(Aug 03, 2000)
- Abiword Weekly News for July 28, 2000(Jul 28, 2000)
- Abiword Weekly News for July 20, 2000(Jul 20, 2000)
- AbiWord Weekly News for July 13, 2000(Jul 13, 2000)
- AbiWord Weekly News for July 5, 2000(Jul 05, 2000)