Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 15:28:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: Linus Torvalds firstname.lastname@example.org
To: Kernel Mailing List email@example.com
Largely VM balancing and OOM things (get rid of the VM livelock that
existed in test9), and USB fixes.
And a number of random driver fixes (SMP locking on network drivers, what
- Roger Larsson: ">=" instead of ">" to make the VM not get stuck.
- Gideon Glass: brw_kiovec() failure case oops fix
- Rik van Riel: better memory balancing and OOM killer
- Ivan Kokshaysky: alpha compile fixes
- Vojtech Pavlik: forgotten ENOUGH macro in via82cxxx ide driver
- Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo: acpi resource leak fix
- Brian Gerst: use mov's instead of xchg in kernel trap entry
- Torben Mathiasen: tlan timer being added twice bug
- Andrzej Krzysztofowicz: config file fixes
- Jean Tourrilhes: Wavelan lockup on SMP fix
- Roman Zippel: initdata must be initialized (even if it is to zero:
gcc is strange)
- Jean Tourrilhes: hp100 driver lockup at startup on SMP
- Russell King: fix silly minixfs uninitialized error bug
- (various): fix uid hashing to use "uid_t" instead of "unsigned short"
- Jaroslav Kysela: isapnp timeout fix. NULL ptr dereference fix.
- Alain Knaff: fdformat should work again.
- Randy Dunlap: USB - fix bluetooth, acm, printer, serial to work
with urb->dev changes.
- Randy Dunlap: USB whiteheat serial driver firmware update.
- Randy Dunlap: USB hub memory corruption and pegasus driver update
- Andre Hedrick: IDE Makefile cleanup
Some of the products that appear on this site are from companies from which QuinStreet receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site including, for example, the order in which they appear. QuinStreet does not include all companies or all types of products available in the marketplace.