Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 13:06:27 -0800 (PST)
From: Linus Torvalds email@example.com
To: Kernel Mailing List firstname.lastname@example.org
Mostly driver updates.
With a few notable exceptions: two rather subtle MM race conditions that
happened with SMP and highmem respectively. And the FXCSR and file locking
that was already discussed on the list.
- me: make PCMCIA work even in the absense of PCI irq's
- me: add irq mapping capabilities for Cyrix southbridges
- me: make IBMMCA compile right as a module
- me: uhhuh. Major atomic-PTE SMP race boo-boo. Fixed.
- Andrea Arkangeli: don't allow people to set security-conscious
bits in mxcsr through ptrace SETFPXREGS.
- Jürgen Fischer: aha152x update
- Andrew Morton, Trond Myklebust: file locking fixes
- me: TLB invalidate race with highmem
- Paul Fulghum: synclink/n_hdlc driver updates
- David Miller: export sysctl_jiffies, and have the proper no-sysctl
- Neil Brown: RAID driver deadlock and nsfd read access to
execute-only files fix
- Keith Owens: clean up module information passing, remove
- Jeff Garzik: network (and other) driver fixes and cleanups
- Andrea Arkangeli: scheduler cleanup.
- Ching-Ling Li: fix ALi sound driver memory leak
- Anton Altaparmakov: upcase fix for NTFS
- Thomas Woller: CS4281 audio update
Some of the products that appear on this site are from companies from which QuinStreet receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site including, for example, the order in which they appear. QuinStreet does not include all companies or all types of products available in the marketplace.