Mozilla.org: M18 Release Notes
Dec 02, 2000, 16:19 (13 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Sammy Ford)
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
"These release notes, last updated Nov 15, 2000, describe
installation instructions and known issues pertinent to the M18
release. These notes are updated as we receive feedback, so please
check back for new information."
"(Linux only) You can't bring a window to the front by clicking
the window's name in the Task menu, or by clicking the component
icons or the "Go To Window" icon in the task bar. Click the window
itself to bring it to the front. (bugs 8002 and 26082.)"
"Keyboard shortcuts are not fully implemented. Some shortcuts
for for editing (for instance, for cutting or copying text) do not
work in certain dialog boxes. Keyboard shortcuts for navigation do
not work. Several keyboard shortcuts for menu items do not work.
(bugs 22529, and 20298.)"
"(Linux only) Keyboard mnemonics (menu access keys) have been
temporarily disabled. (bugs 22515 and 24413)"
- Linux Journal: Mozilla Browser Suite(Dec 01, 2000)
- MozillaQuest: Mozilla's ChatZilla -- The Lizard Speaks: Real Internet Chatting & Communication(Nov 23, 2000)
- Linux Journal: The Many Faces of Mozilla(Nov 14, 2000)
- Linux Journal: Mozilla--A Lizard for All Seasons(Nov 11, 2000)
- mozillaZine: Netscape Cannot Win(Nov 07, 2000)
- LinuxToday.com.au: Mozilla - The Lizard of Legend(Nov 02, 2000)
- AllLinuxDevices: Mozilla for Nano-X Launched, Enabling Mozilla for Linux Handhelds and Set-tops.
(Oct 18, 2000)
- Mozilla M18 binaries have been released(Oct 13, 2000)
- Mozilla.org: Fizzilla - Mozilla for MacOS X(Oct 11, 2000)
- Upside: Learning the ways of Mozilla(Oct 11, 2000)
- O'Reilly Network: Getting Your Work Into Mozilla(Oct 02, 2000)