Latest Snapshot of OpenOffice is Available
Dec 15, 2000, 20:07 (4 Talkback[s])
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 16:17:33 +0000 (GMT)
From: Sander Vesik Sander.Vesik@ireland.sun.com
To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
Subject: [discuss] OpenOffice613 notes
1. The latest and greatest post-snapshot fixes and enhancements can be
found on the OO613B branch.
2. Due to unfortunate circumstances, xprint code did not make it into the
OpenOffice613 snapshot. The code exists and is compilable/usable (but so
far with as few checks as before) in OO613B. Work with xprint is ongoing
and enhanchements/bug fixes will be available in OO613B over time.
3. We probably didn't catch all bugs. If you find a bug while using
OpenOffice, you are definately welcome to report all issues in
4. Apart from the above, it is possible that the installation set you
download(ed) from the OpenOffice.org pages does not install propely, the
installation program crashing - or if it does install without fault, the
resulting installation may still not run. We do not yet know why yet.
5. I expect the useful lifetime of OO613B to last for at least a month, so
if you are planning to do porting or enhancements to they way the build
works, going on a bughunting safari or do small-time development, OO613B
is for now the thing to use.
One day a tortoise will learn to fly
-- Terry Pratchett, 'Small Gods'