Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 17:13:19 -0800 (PST)
From: Linus Torvalds firstname.lastname@example.org
To: Kernel Mailing List email@example.com
The ChangeLog may not be 100% complete. The physically big things are the
PPC and ACPI updates, even if most people won't notice.
- got a few too-new R128 #defines in the Radeon merge. Fix.
- tulip driver update from Jeff Garzik
- more cpq and DAC elevator fixes from Jens. Looks good.
- Petr Vandrovec: nicer ncpfs behaviour
- Andy Grover: APCI update
- Cort Dougan: PPC update
- David Miller: sparc updates
- David Miller: networking updates
- Neil Brown: RAID5 fixes
- cpq array driver elevator fixes
- merge radeon driver from X CVS tree
- ispnp cleanups
- emu10k unlock on error fixes
- hpfs doesn't allow truncate to larger
- Don't drop a megabyte off the old-style memory size detection
- remember to UnlockPage() in ramfs_writepage()
- 3c59x driver update from Andrew Morton
- egcs-1.1.2 miscompiles depca: workaround by Andrew Morton
- dmfe.c module init fix: Andrew Morton
- dynamic XMM support. Andrea Arkangeli.
- ReiserFS merge
- USB hotplug updates/fixes
- boots on real i386 machines
- blk-14 from Jens Axboe
- fix DRM R128/AGP dependency
- fix n_tty "canon" mode SMP race
- ISDN fixes
- ppp UP deadlock attack fix
- FAT fat_cache SMP race fix
- VM balancing tuning
- Locked SHM segment deadlock fix
- fork() page table copy race fix
Some of the products that appear on this site are from companies from which QuinStreet receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site including, for example, the order in which they appear. QuinStreet does not include all companies or all types of products available in the marketplace.