- Bob Tracy: Cyrix MTRR setup fix (don't make it twice as big as asked
- Trond Myklebust: rpciod needs to be PF_MEMALLOC to avoid deadlocks on
memory allocation when writing out NFS data under low memory conditions.
Fix up BKL and RPC interactions.
- Jeff Garzik: tulip network driver update
- fix truncate to call down to the filesystem with the kernel lock.
- David Mosberger: ia64 update
- David Mosberger: simplify ELF program header generation.
- Alan Cox: merge from -ac series
- Jeff Garzik: make serial.c recognize modem devices properly