- Bob Tracy: Cyrix MTRR setup fix (don't make it twice as big as asked
- Trond Myklebust: rpciod needs to be PF_MEMALLOC to avoid deadlocks on
memory allocation when writing out NFS data under low memory conditions.
Fix up BKL and RPC interactions.
- Jeff Garzik: tulip network driver update
- fix truncate to call down to the filesystem with the kernel lock.
- David Mosberger: ia64 update
- David Mosberger: simplify ELF program header generation.
- Alan Cox: merge from -ac series
- Jeff Garzik: make serial.c recognize modem devices properly
Some of the products that appear on this site are from companies from which QuinStreet receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site including, for example, the order in which they appear. QuinStreet does not include all companies or all types of products available in the marketplace.