"Links to a bunch of summaries and notes people have posted from
* Board of Directors and Advisory Board meeting
* Board of Directors meeting
* Overview Report from Daniel Veillard
* Report on Documentation Project
* GNOME Office Report
* Accessibility presentation
* GTK+ summary
* Bonobo/components summary
* Rob Gingell's keynote slides (these are at a temporary
* Telsa's comprehensive report"
"If you missed it earlier, the Jumbo Page O' Pictures"
"Still outstanding, Maciej is working on a summary of GNOME 2
plans, someone (maybe also Maciej) is writing up the
interoperability BOF, and Calum is cooking up a full-scale report
from his user testing research. Also, I think someone is assembling
all the presentation slides and streaming video of the
Some of the products that appear on this site are from companies from which QuinStreet receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site including, for example, the order in which they appear. QuinStreet does not include all companies or all types of products available in the marketplace.