- David Miller: network syncup (better TCP page fault handling by Andrea etc)
- Tim Hockin: moxa driver fixes
- Alexander Viro: clean up process reaping procedures, make /proc use
the proper fields to notice that the process is gone, gone, gone.
- Justin Gibbs: aic7xxx driver update to 6.1.13.
- me: fix PCI allocation so that it doesn't stomp on unknown memory
- Jeff Garzik: 8139too net drvr fix
- Nigel Gamble: merge page fault interrupt gate from preemtible kernel.
Fixes problem noticed by Brian Gerst.
- Jean Tourrilhes: Orinoco / Airport support diff. Mucho cleanups.
- Al Viro: clean up driver "invalidate_device()" mess
- Andries Brouwer: make sd.c work with USB Dane-Elec CompactFlash Card
- me: fix nasty lazy kernel page table update problem
- me: undo fork changes. Too many user-level bugs and unresolved issues.
- Peter Anvin: iso9660 cleanups
- Alan Cox: big merge
- Johannes Erdfelt: UHCI pci DMA setup fix