- David Miller: network syncup (better TCP page fault handling by Andrea etc)
- Tim Hockin: moxa driver fixes
- Alexander Viro: clean up process reaping procedures, make /proc use
the proper fields to notice that the process is gone, gone, gone.
- Justin Gibbs: aic7xxx driver update to 6.1.13.
- me: fix PCI allocation so that it doesn't stomp on unknown memory
- Jeff Garzik: 8139too net drvr fix
- Nigel Gamble: merge page fault interrupt gate from preemtible kernel.
Fixes problem noticed by Brian Gerst.
- Jean Tourrilhes: Orinoco / Airport support diff. Mucho cleanups.
- Al Viro: clean up driver "invalidate_device()" mess
- Andries Brouwer: make sd.c work with USB Dane-Elec CompactFlash Card
- me: fix nasty lazy kernel page table update problem
- me: undo fork changes. Too many user-level bugs and unresolved issues.
- Peter Anvin: iso9660 cleanups
- Alan Cox: big merge
- Johannes Erdfelt: UHCI pci DMA setup fix
Some of the products that appear on this site are from companies from which QuinStreet receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site including, for example, the order in which they appear. QuinStreet does not include all companies or all types of products available in the marketplace.