LinuxPR: theKompany.com Releases Kapital version 0.9.4
Jun 08, 2001, 19:49 (19 Talkback[s])
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
Kapital is our personal finance manager package for KDE
and Linux. It is meant to be in the spirit of Intuit Quicken or
Microsoft Money, but without the bloat associated with those
packages from years of justifying upgrades. Kapital has everything
you need for managing all your personal finances. Features (not all
features are currently available):
* Check register for entering and clearing various types of
transactions such as checks, deposits, ATM, EFT, etc.
* Calendar for setting up scheduled payments, used in conjunction
with a "Bill Tracker"
* alarm to let you know that bills are coming due.
* Check and report printing, including graphics and logos.
* Basic and advanced searching capabilities and online reporting as
well as charts and graphs.
Release, with download links and a complete feature list.