- Takanori Kawano: brlock indexing bugfix
- Ingo Molnar, Jeff Garzik: softirq updates and fixes
- Al Viro: rampage of superblock cleanups.
- Jean Tourrilhes: Orinoco driver update v6, IrNET update
- Trond Myklebust: NFS brown-paper-bag thing
- Tim Waugh: parport update
- David Miller: networking and sparc updates
- Jes Sorensen: m68k update.
- Ben Fennema: UDF update
- Geert Uytterhoeven: fbdev logo updates
- Willem Riede: osst driver updates
- Paul Mackerras: PPC update
- Marcelo Tosatti: unlazy swap cache
- Mikulas Patocka: hpfs update
- Andreas Dilger: make ext2fs react more gracefully to inode disk
- Andrea Arkangeli: fix up alpha compile issues
- Ingo Molnar: io-apic MP table parsing update and softirq latency
- Johannes Erdfelt: USB updates
- Richard Henderson: alpha rawhide irq handling fixes
- Marcelo, Andrea, Rik: more VM issues
- Al Viro: fix various ext2 directory handling checks by biting the
bullet and using the page cache.
Some of the products that appear on this site are from companies from which QuinStreet receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site including, for example, the order in which they appear. QuinStreet does not include all companies or all types of products available in the marketplace.