From: Waldo Bastian <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: KDE2.2beta1 freeze
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 13:05:04 -0700
This is to remind you that KDE is frozen in preparation of the KDE2.2beta1
release. This means that:
* No new features should be added
* Fixes should be offered for review first.
- If the fix is really small/trivial it is sufficient to include the change
in the CVS comment for review.
* Message Freeze: Developers should not add new translatable texts or make
changes to translatable texts.
- If changes are necassery in order to fix a bug email@example.com
should be consulted before proceeding.
- Spelling corrections of translatable text should be coordinated via
firstname.lastname@example.org as well.
Please note that KOffice has an independent release schedule and that KOffice
is not part of KDE 2.2. David Faure is in charge of the KOffice release.
The following modules will be part of KDE 2.2:
email@example.com | SuSE Labs KDE Developer | firstname.lastname@example.org