GnomeMeeting 0.9.1 released to the public
Jul 02, 2001, 22:14 (6 Talkback[s])
[ Thanks to Damien
Sandras for this link. ]
Looking to make use of that camera attached to your PC? You may
want to check out GnomeMeeting, the first Netmeeting-like software
to be released for GNU/Linux. Some of the features:
- GnomeMeeting is H.323 compliant.
- GnomeMeeting supports the following audio codecs: LPC10,
GSM-06.10, MS-GSM, G.711-Alaw, G.711-uLaw
- GnomeMeeting supports the following video codecs: H.261-QCIF et
- GnomeMeeting supports H.245 Tunneling, Fast Start, auto
answering of incoming calls, and do not disturb mode
- GnomeMeeting can register to ILS directories and browse them to
search for users following several criteria
- GnomeMeeting provides an intuitive GUI and is easily
- GnomeMeeting provides an advanced personnal settings
- GnomeMeeting can modify the soundcard and camera settings.
- GnomeMeeting provides an animated applet that appears in the
Gnome panel and that can control it.
- GnomeMeeting provides internationalization support.