GNOME Games 220.127.116.11 released
Jul 07, 2001, 15:00 (3 Talkback[s])
WEBINAR: On-demand webcast
How to Boost Database Development Productivity on Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes with Microsoft SQL Server 2017 REGISTER >
Subject: ANNOUNCE: GNOME Games 18.104.22.168 "Where all the bugs go ?" released.
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 21:18:39 -0600 (MDT)
From: Juan Pablo Mendoza
Hi Gnomes and all others kinds of gamers creatures,
I'm happy to announce a new release of everybody favorite set of games,
the version 22.214.171.124 of gnome-games "Where did all the bugs go?" is now
out. This release contains a lot of fixes, so upgrade is recommended.
* New on this release:
- One more aisleriot game (zana).
- Aisleriot now saves the last played game (me).
- Now gnomines pause itself when lost the focus in the middle of a
- Now shift + left click == middle click in gnomines (me)
- New icon for gnotski (Dean Scott).
- Hide the mouse pointer while we are playing gnibbles (me).
- Same-gnome show the number of marked stones while playing (me).
- Change some printfs for gui dialogs.
- Italian documentation in aisleriot, glines, gnome-stones and
mahjongg (Fabrizio Stefani, Christopher R. Gabriel)
- Spanish documentation in same-gnome, gnotravex and gataxx
(Gregorio Robles Martínez, Carlos Perelló Marín, me).
- Spec file fixes (Dean Scott).
- A lot of bugs and compilation fixes (firstname.lastname@example.org,
email@example.com, Jeff Ozvold, Matthew Sullivan, Kjartan Maraas, me)
* Availability (when mirrors resync):
The next release should be completely ported to gdk-pixbuf. I'm also
planing to remove gturing and scottfree (i can reconsider it if i get
Juan Pablo Mendoza.
La Paz, Baja California Sur.