Subject: ANNOUNCE: GNOME Games 22.214.171.124 "Where all the bugs go ?" released.
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 21:18:39 -0600 (MDT)
From: Juan Pablo Mendoza
Hi Gnomes and all others kinds of gamers creatures,
I'm happy to announce a new release of everybody favorite set of games,
the version 126.96.36.199 of gnome-games "Where did all the bugs go?" is now
out. This release contains a lot of fixes, so upgrade is recommended.
* New on this release:
- One more aisleriot game (zana).
- Aisleriot now saves the last played game (me).
- Now gnomines pause itself when lost the focus in the middle of a
- Now shift + left click == middle click in gnomines (me)
- New icon for gnotski (Dean Scott).
- Hide the mouse pointer while we are playing gnibbles (me).
- Same-gnome show the number of marked stones while playing (me).
- Change some printfs for gui dialogs.
- Italian documentation in aisleriot, glines, gnome-stones and
mahjongg (Fabrizio Stefani, Christopher R. Gabriel)
- Spanish documentation in same-gnome, gnotravex and gataxx
(Gregorio Robles Martínez, Carlos Perelló Marín, me).
- Spec file fixes (Dean Scott).
- A lot of bugs and compilation fixes (email@example.com,
firstname.lastname@example.org, Jeff Ozvold, Matthew Sullivan, Kjartan Maraas, me)
* Availability (when mirrors resync):
The next release should be completely ported to gdk-pixbuf. I'm also
planing to remove gturing and scottfree (i can reconsider it if i get
Juan Pablo Mendoza.
La Paz, Baja California Sur.
Some of the products that appear on this site are from companies from which QuinStreet receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site including, for example, the order in which they appear. QuinStreet does not include all companies or all types of products available in the marketplace.