Linux 2.4.9-pre2 Is Out
Aug 13, 2001, 07:02 (1 Talkback[s])
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
van der Woude writes "Linus Torvalds is getting into 5th gear.
Yesterday he released 2.4.8, and now he is up to 2.4.9-pre2
already. Does he want to get 2.4.9 ready as soon as possible, and
open the 2.5 tree?"
- me: fix forgotten nfsd usage of filldir off_t -> loff_t change
- Alan Cox: more driver merges
- Rui Sousa: emu10k1 module fixes, remove joystick part.
- Alan Cox: driver merges
- Andrea Arkangeli: alpha updates
- David Woodhouse: up_and_exit -> complete_and_exit
- David Miller: sparc and network update
- Andrew Morton: update 3c59x driver
- Neil Brown: NFS export VFAT, knfsd cleanups, raid fixes
- Ben Collins: ieee1394 updates
- Paul Mackerras: PPC update
- me: make sure we don't lose position bits in "filldir()"