Linux 2.4.9-pre2 Is Out
Aug 13, 2001, 07:02 (
van der Woude writes "Linus Torvalds is getting into 5th gear.
Yesterday he released 2.4.8, and now he is up to 2.4.9-pre2
already. Does he want to get 2.4.9 ready as soon as possible, and
open the 2.5 tree?"
- me: fix forgotten nfsd usage of filldir off_t -> loff_t change
- Alan Cox: more driver merges
- Rui Sousa: emu10k1 module fixes, remove joystick part.
- Alan Cox: driver merges
- Andrea Arkangeli: alpha updates
- David Woodhouse: up_and_exit -> complete_and_exit
- David Miller: sparc and network update
- Andrew Morton: update 3c59x driver
- Neil Brown: NFS export VFAT, knfsd cleanups, raid fixes
- Ben Collins: ieee1394 updates
- Paul Mackerras: PPC update
- me: make sure we don't lose position bits in "filldir()"