- Patrick Mochel: fix PCI:PCI bridge 64-bit memory type detection
- me: more forgotten nfsd off_t -> loff_t
- Alan Cox: ide driver merge
- Eric Lammerts, Rik van Riel: when oom, kill all threads.
- Ben LaHaise: use down_read, not down_write() in map_user_kiobuf.
We don't change the mappings, we just read them.
- Kai Germaschewski: ISDN updates
- Roland Fehrenbacher: sparse lun check
- Tim Waugh: handle awkward Titan parallel/serial port cards
- Stephen Rothwell: APM updates
- Anton Altaparmakov: NTFS updates
- me: fix forgotten nfsd usage of filldir off_t -> loff_t change
- Alan Cox: more driver merges
- Rui Sousa: emu10k1 module fixes, remove joystick part.
- Alan Cox: driver merges
- Andrea Arkangeli: alpha updates
- David Woodhouse: up_and_exit -> complete_and_exit
- David Miller: sparc and network update
- Andrew Morton: update 3c59x driver
- Neil Brown: NFS export VFAT, knfsd cleanups, raid fixes
- Ben Collins: ieee1394 updates
- Paul Mackerras: PPC update
- me: make sure we don't lose position bits in "filldir()"
Some of the products that appear on this site are from companies from which QuinStreet receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site including, for example, the order in which they appear. QuinStreet does not include all companies or all types of products available in the marketplace.