ANNOUNCE: gcc 3.01 announced
Aug 21, 2001, 07:17 (12 Talkback[s])
WEBINAR: On-demand webcast
How to Boost Database Development Productivity on Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes with Microsoft SQL Server 2017 REGISTER >
[ Thanks to Joe
Black for this link. ]
To: gcc-announce at gcc dot gnu dot org
Subject: GCC 3.0.1 Released
From: Mark Mitchell
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 09:45:51 -0700
GCC 3.0.1 has been released.
This release contains only critical bug-fixes from GCC 3.0. The
- C++ fixes for incorrect code-generation.
- Improved cross-compiling support for the C++ standard library.
- Fixes for some embedded targets that worked in GCC 2.95.3, but
not in GCC 3.0.
- Fixes for exception-handling bugs.
- A port to the S/390 architecture.
As always, numerous people contributed to the release. I would
particularly like to thank Gabriel dos Reis, David Edelsohn,
Richard Henderson, Benjamin Kosnik, Jason Merrill, Joseph Meyers,
and Nathan Sidwell for their assistance.
You can find this release at the mirror sites listed in:
It will also be avilable on the usual GNU mirror sites shortly.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com