Subject: Gnumeric 0.70
From: Jody Goldberg
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 22:55:48 -0400
Gnumeric 0.70 aka 'Mama said there'd be days like this' is now available.
This is a high priority upgrade. 0.69 accidentally broke importing MS Excel
workbooks containing more than one sheet. It would somewhat silently
superimpose all of the content in the first sheet. There are several other
small fixes and improvements as we near feature freeze. Beware of graphs they
are even less stable now that in previous releases. The current code is a
partial development snapshot. If you can build it you can play with it, but
don't expect the same code to be there tomorrow.
* New features
* Basic support for M-Enter to add embedded newlines. (Jody)
* Object printing works. (Lutz)
* More configurability for drawing objects. (Lutz)
* Bug fixes, Polishing & Optimisations
* Fix importing MS Excel workbooks with multiple sheets (Jody)
* Improved artwork. (Tigert)
* Make CEIL more as users expect. (Morten, Jody)
* SheetObject ins/del/move/resize undo/redo improvement (Jody)
* Fix tokenization of help for i18n. (Zbigniew)
* Fix accelerators for font changes (Jody, Chema)
* Enable bonobo toolbar configurability (Michael, Jody)
* Misrelocated expression when pasting a cut onto a (Jody, Chema)
cell containing a reference to the src.
* Don't change the top left when unfreezing (Jody, Chema)
* Update debian packages. (Ray Dassen)
* Handle breakage in gnumeric files from kspread. (Jody)
* da (Ole Laursen), pt_BR (Gustavo Maciel Dias Vieira),
no (Kjartan Maraas), nn (Roy-Magne Mo), zh_CN.GB2312 (Donald Park),
de (Karl Eichwalder), ru (Valek Filippov), es (German Poo Caamaño)
NOTE : Please do not submit bug reports for the graphing as yet. It is under
active development and is not ready for production use.
Some of the products that appear on this site are from companies from which QuinStreet receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site including, for example, the order in which they appear. QuinStreet does not include all companies or all types of products available in the marketplace.