We just released Mosix 1.3.0 for kernel 2.4.9 (and yes, I know 2.4.10 is going to be out soon, but this is a never-ending game :-)
- Upgrade to Linux 2.4.9
- Changed the ``OOB'' algorithm
- Removed diagnostic messages regarding ``OOB''
- Recursion in MFS is no longer allowed,
except for symbolic-links that satisfy strict criteria
- Fixed an MFS/NFS combination bug
- Fixed a bug in the MOSIX shut-down
- Fixed the DRM driver
- Fixed several SMP locking race-conditions
- Fixed access to /proc/mosix/admin/mfscosts
- Optimized "memsort" to consume less CPU time
Note: DO NOT mix nodes with MOSIX 1.3 with any previous MOSIX release
in the same cluster.
Report any bugs to the bugs mailing list as usual. Go get the patch, as usual, from http://www.mosix.cs.huji.ac.il/ftps/MOSIX-1.3.0.tar.gz
And once more: For compilation, use MAKE version 3.77 or higher; GCC version 2.91.66 (or egcs 1.1.2); and BINUTILS version 22.214.171.124.25 or higher.
The Mosix Team
Some of the products that appear on this site are from companies from which QuinStreet receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site including, for example, the order in which they appear. QuinStreet does not include all companies or all types of products available in the marketplace.