I was at the RealNetworks forum for community supported players
and this was posted on 10/1/01.
Here is the post from Greg Wright:
Here is how to get it:
1) Goto http://scopes.real.com/real/player/unix/unix.html
2) Fill in the form and Choose Linux 2.x (libc6 i386).
3) click on "Download Community Supported Player"
4) Don't click on the normal download links. Go look at the very
bottom of the page. You will see
"RealOne Player for Unix - Preview Release"
If you would like to try the alpha version of RealOne Player for
Linux 2.2 x86, use the button below."
5) Click on that button and download.
Hope you all get a chance to try it and give us feedback. I think you
will all find a much improved UI and user experience.
Some of the products that appear on this site are from companies from which QuinStreet receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site including, for example, the order in which they appear. QuinStreet does not include all companies or all types of products available in the marketplace.