- Alan Cox: more merging
- Ben Fennema: UDF module license
- Jeff Mahoney: reiserfs endian safeness
- Chris Mason: reiserfs O_SYNC/fsync performance improvements
- Jean Tourrilhes: wireless extension update
- Joerg Reuter: AX.25 updates
- David Miller: 64-bit DMA interfaces
- Trond Myklebust: deadlock checking in lockd server
- Tim Waugh: fix up parport wrong #define
- Christoph Hellwig: i2c update, ext2 cleanup
- Al Viro: fix partition handling sanity check.
- Trond Myklebust: make NFS use SLAB_NOFS, and not play games with PF_MEMALLOC
- Ben Fennema: UDF update
- Alan Cox: continued merging
- Chris Mason: get /proc buffer memory sizes right after buf-in-page-cache
Some of the products that appear on this site are from companies from which QuinStreet receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site including, for example, the order in which they appear. QuinStreet does not include all companies or all types of products available in the marketplace.