Darin Adler/GNOME: Nautilus 1.0.6 is available
Nov 08, 2001, 19:13 (23 Talkback[s])
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
From: Darin Adler
Subject: Nautilus 1.0.6 is available
Date: 08 Nov 2001 10:37:46 -0800
A new release of the Nautilus graphical shell and file manager is available.
There have been a small number improvements since Nautilus 1.0.5 was
Source code is available at the usual place in ftp ftp.gnome.org (or will be
once the next update happens).
Here are the changes since 1.0.5:
- Add feature where "can't write" emblems don't appear in directories
that are also "can't write" (Alex)
- Add scrollkeeper indexing capabilities (Louise Miller)
- Fix bug where notifications didn't take effect (Darin)
- Fix hysteresis so it doesn't affect changes after the icon view has
- Add libiconv include paths so people who use platforms without iconv
in the libc can build (Alex)
- Localize desktop link names properly (Benedikt Roth)
- A few updated translations
Nautilus 1.0.6 has the same requirements as Nautilus 1.0.5.