Release Digest: GNOME, June 21, 2002
Jun 21, 2002, 23:30 (0 Talkback[s])
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
Paleta is a personal log program writen in Python for GNOME. You can, for
example, store your daily activities as log entries and later export them
as HTML pages to keep a web log on your web site.
This is the first workable version of the app, exported from cvs.
* Add, edit, and remove log entries
* Add, and remove authors
* GUI date format editor
* UTC/GMT and Local timezone option
* iTime/.beats/swatch time suport
* Files are stored as XML documents
* HTML export (templet based)
* Option for maximum number of entries to export