Dr. Genius 0.6.2
The Gnome Interactive Geometry Sofware.
Enhancements & Fixes
* The position in the figure area of the angle of type ANGLE_2VEC
was not saved, remove this bug.
* Implement rotation, symmetry, relfexion, translation and scale for
polygon object. It should be handy to teach/demonstrate these
* Complete theb DrGeo API: (getCoordinates a1) return in a list the
coordinates of a point or vector.
* Translation of the documentation in spanish by Adrian Ulises Soto.
Update the documentation organization to centralise common documentation
layout in the Doc/drgeniusCommon.tex file. The localised documentation
go in their respective folder (i.e. spanish localisation goes in the
* Remove the gtk_layout widget from the drawing area, there is a
problem when resizing the figure area. I will look at that issue latter
so user can plug GTK+ widget in the figure area.
* Several scripts with the same input items parameters can be
created, it was a limitation in previous DrGenius version.
* Script can be created without any input parameter. The user just
has to click on the background of the figure to create such a script.
* Remove a bug with tooltips (i.e. tools tips foreground color
becoming grey instead of black)