LinuxPR: openMosix 2.4.19 Released
Aug 05, 2002, 05:01 (0 Talkback[s])
WEBINAR: On-demand webcast
How to Boost Database Development Productivity on Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes with Microsoft SQL Server 2017 REGISTER >
Tel Aviv, Israel (August 4, 2002 1am)
The openMosix Project has announced the port of openMosix to
version 2.4.19 has been released.
Other changes include:
- Adding Robert Love's memory-overcommit protection patch, making
openMosix much more stable because now a single node can no longer
over-commit memory. Significantly improved balancer to yield much
- Reduced kernel latencies further.
- Fixed several bugs in oMFS and load balancer.
- DFSA is now turned on when oMFS is selected.
- RPMs made more universal.
- Auto-discovery added, /etc/openmosix.map no longer needed
(user-space tools v.0.2.4). New implementation of tune (user-space
RPMs and Source can be downloaded from the SF files section.