LinuxPR: openMosix 2.4.19 Released
Aug 05, 2002, 05:01 (0 Talkback[s])
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
Tel Aviv, Israel (August 4, 2002 1am)
The openMosix Project has announced the port of openMosix to
version 2.4.19 has been released.
Other changes include:
- Adding Robert Love's memory-overcommit protection patch, making
openMosix much more stable because now a single node can no longer
over-commit memory. Significantly improved balancer to yield much
- Reduced kernel latencies further.
- Fixed several bugs in oMFS and load balancer.
- DFSA is now turned on when oMFS is selected.
- RPMs made more universal.
- Auto-discovery added, /etc/openmosix.map no longer needed
(user-space tools v.0.2.4). New implementation of tune (user-space
RPMs and Source can be downloaded from the SF files section.