Release Digest: GNOME, August 26, 2002
Aug 27, 2002, 05:00 (0 Talkback[s])
No-Size-Fits-All! An Application-Down Approach for Your Cloud Transformation REGISTER >
gui interface of compression decompression tolls.
must be the best
-gnome-2 .keys .desktop files added
-.application file added for nautilus
-some little bug
-password detect for zip file corrected
A tree oriented xml editor for gnome.
It is an attempt to ease the edition of xml documents
with or without validation by focusing on their tree view.
changes over 0.0.2-rc4:
Updated Japanese translation.
Updated French translation.
hanges over 0.0.1.11:
* MlView is now based on a Document/View architecture.
* you can open several views on the same document.
* you can rename the views.
* when validation is on, if you add an xml element, mlview automatically
the children elements and the attributes required but the dtd. I call
this feature "automatic-subtree-adding" feature.
* the mlv binary relies now on a shared lib called libmlview.so .
* some bug fixes
*As usual, I've added some new bugs but i don't remember where :)
Bug fixes and stability enhancement.
"The PostScript Viewer that Never Sleeps"
new since 1.99.9:
- dump deprecated bonobo-file-selector in favour of our custom one.
- some small string changes
- fix for #90639 (stale pointer grab) (Satyajit Kanungo)
- fixed ggv.desktop.in/ (Ross Burton)
- optimizations for local file case (no tmp file)
- fix for the infamous "erratic scrolling bug"
- disable printing & saving of PDFs as this confused many users (PS
printers cant print PDFs, the saved doc still required the original
- unescape URIs before showing them to the user
- using keyboard in the check list makes ggv behave the same way as it
does when using it in the display
- stepper buttons in scrollbars work
- "Jump to beginning of page" option works with any kind of navigation,
not only when using keyboard
updated translations: ru (Dmitry), vi (Pablo), pl (GNOME PL Team),
de (Manuel, Christian), sv (Christian), fi (Pauli), da (Ole),
pt (Duarte), hu (Andras), sk (Stanislav), ko (Young-Ho),
nl (Reinout), no (Kjartan) and ms (Hasbullah).
translations and docs are in need of updating: any help is much
I hope this one will be the last before 2.0.0. don't disappoint me with
new bugs ;)
available at ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/2.0.1/sources/ggv/