DiaSCE (David is a Simple Code Editor) is a C/C++ code editor for GNOME. It
pretends to be a complement to Glade, so it doesn't include an environment
for GUI's development.It has neither a debugger. The idea is for it to be a
light code editor that doesn
This release is the port of DiaSCE to Gnome2/GTK2. It has no new
Enhancements, but is has some minor bug fixes.
gedit 2.0.4 (for GNOME 2.0)
Small and lightweight UTF-8 text editor for the GNOME environment.
It supports most standard editing features, plus several not found in your
average text editor (plugins being the most notable of these).
Complete GNOME integration is featured.
- Fixed OMF file (Mikael Hallendal)
- Finnish (Jarkko Ranta)
- Czech (Michal Bukovjan)
- Simplified Chinese (Miles Hoo)
- Portuguese (Duarte Loreto)
- Latvian (Peteris Krisjanis)
- Spanish (Pablo del Campo)
- Dutch (Reinout van Schouwen)
- Hungarian (Andras Tima)
- Polish (GNOME PL Team)
Help browser for GNOME 2.0 which supports docbook documents, info and
Changes in 1.0.5:
* Fixed a bug causing weird behaviour in the
Content view (Kristian Rietveld)
gnome-games "Rising Sun" 2.0.4
* Improved dialogs, which actually do what they say on the tin.
* High Scores are now only displayed when there are high scores to be
* Docs for gnotski!
* Updated translations
* More minor fixes, see the ChangeLogs...
Thanks to Andrew Sobala and Samuel Stringham, amongst others, for providing
so many patches to gnome-games. Respect must also go to the translation and
Download from ftp.gnome.org/.