Release Digest: GNOME, October 8, 2002
Oct 09, 2002, 05:00 (0 Talkback[s])
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
A stand alone guitar chord and scale database and bonobo component
providing chord/scale renderering and selection.
* A new tree based UI for Gnome-chord.
* You can now select multiple chords.
* A renderer for Gnome-Scale (you can now see the scales on the guitar
* You can now search for chords that will compliment a given scale via
the Tree Creator Dialog
* Preferences are stored useing GConf (if you wish to edit them you will
need gconf-editor as we don't have our own preferences dialog yet). (Nb
setting the handedness dosen't do any thing in this relase).
DiaSCE is a C/C++ code editor for GNOME. It pretends to be a complement
to Glade, so it doesn't include an environment for GUI's development.It
has neither a debugger. The idea is for it to be a light code editor
that doesn't need too many resources.
- Started porting to BSD. (Need help testing this!!).
- Translation to Spanish, Euskera and French.
- Defined the PACKAGE_PIXMAPSDIR, PACKAGEDATA_DIR and
PACKAGE_SOURCE_DIR for Glade Projects without Gnome support
- Now when a new project is created, a "data" directory is created in
the project directory. This directory is included in the distribution
and installed. The path to the installed directory is defined in
- Fixed a bug with the name of the ejecutable
- Fixed the creation of the working directory
- Fixed the detection of the automake directory
- Fixed the actualization of the funciton combo box when you create a
glade file and generate the code files from glade.