Hi lovers of applets.
A couple of new release of gnome-applets has hit the ether. I apparently
forgot to announce 22.214.171.124 :)
Improvements from earlier releases.
News for gnome-applets-1.4.1:
* Build fixes. <email@example.com>, Havoc, Gediminas
* Don't try to read files that haven't been opened yet. From 2.0.x.
* Optimize the movement of the eyes. Less jitter. From bugzilla.
* Fix the URL so that this actually works after yahoo
changed it. (Remi Cohen-Scali)
* NULL-terminate the authors array. From 2.x. (Kjartan)
* Fix so you can get the temperature even if there's no dew.
Fixes #82335. (Kevin)
* Make the prefs dialog resizable. (Kevin)
* Fix background color (Kjartan). #57722
* Fix for processes hanging in <defunct> state. (Lionel Elie Mamane)
* Fix a string that was misleading. (Kjartan)
* Make it look better on a vertical panel (Kjartan)
* Norwegian, Swedish, Vietnamese, Chinese (Taiwanese), Euskara,
Portugese, French, Japanese, Slovak, Korean
News for gnome-applets-126.96.36.199 release:
* Man pages for all applets (Christian Merillat)
* Updated translations (az, el, es, no, nn, pt, pt_BR, sk, sv, zh_TW ++)
* build fixes for gnome-vfs dependecies (Maciej)
* Bring back the timezone stuff and make it really work (Kjartan)
* Clean up handling of tempfiles and some code cleanup (Kjartan)
* Remeber configuration. (Israel@celorio.com)
* Fix Slovak keymap. (Marcel Telka)
* Add Ukrainian keymap. (Leonid Kanter)
* Robustness fixes (Kjartan)
* Fix for multibyte languages with default GTK+ style (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Make it use gnome-vfs. Much smoother operation. (Jim)
* Sanitize the font selector dialogs (Jim, Kjartan)
* Clean up memory management - less segfaults (Jim)
* Fix a crash with a NULL http request. (Kjartan)
* Portability fixes for Solaris (NN)
* Make both TX and RX have green lights so people won't be scared
into thinking the red lights indicate errors. (Kjartan)