Release Digest: GNOME, March 9, 2003
Mar 10, 2003, 05:00 (0 Talkback[s])
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
What is Themus?
Themus is a collection of theme utilities for GNOME. It currently
* A themes:/// VFS method. You can go to themes:/// in Nautilus to view
* A thumbnailer. Themes in Nautilus will appear as previews.
* NEW: A properties page. The Nautilus properties will have a "Theme"
tab containing details about the theme selected.
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
This is a development release. It is known to be unstable. Do not
install it if you are not willing to suffer crashes.
On the other hand, if you like using unstable software to help squash
bugs, this release is for you!
Where can I get it?
* You need to be running latest-and-greatest CVS gnome-desktop (not a
* The VFS method leaks small amounts of memory.
* Anything in bugzilla.gnome.org/ under the product "themus"
* To Jonathan Blandford for writing most of the theme-handling code
* To all our translators:
Vincent van Adrighem (nl), Metin Amiroff (az), David Bellot (fr), Pablo
Gonzalo del Campo (es), Abel Cheung (zh_TW), Paul Duffy (ga), Ole
Laursen (da), Alexandre Folle de Menezes (pt_BR), Christian Rose (sv),
Pablo Saratxaga (vi), Miloslav Trmac (cs), Artis Trops (lv), GNOME PL
Andrew Sobala <firstname.lastname@example.org>