Release Digest: GNOME, July 16, 2003
Jul 17, 2003, 05:00 (0 Talkback[s])
A 3 Dimensional rubik cube puzzle game
- Ported to GTK+2.0
- Internationalisation. Only a German and American localisation
is done at present. Volunteers please!
- Antialiasing of the cube. It looks much better!
- You can put your own images onto the cube surface.
- The mouse cursor now points in the direction the blocks will
turn. The circular turn indicators are now therefore not needed and
have been removed.
- Optional lighting.
- Added transparency to the gdk icon
- Fixed cube rotation from interfering with block selection
GRAMPS is a GNOME/Python based genealogy program.
- New reports: Ancestors (text), Fan Chart (graphics), and Book
(collection of any number of any reports in a single
- Improved autocompletion for long strings.
- I18n improvements.
- Proper handling of superscripts in all text reports.
- Version control improvements.
- Drag-n-drop improvements.
- Improved Family View.
- Improved sharing of a single database between the users.
- Improved witness handling.
- Speed up in SourceView performance.
- Book support in all text reports.
- Fixed duplicate people problem.
- Proper handling of different encodings in gedcom export.
- Many dozens of bug fixes.
Help browser for GNOME 2, supporting docbook documents, info and
- move man and info help converters into Yelp (Anders
- add StartupNotify support (Jordi Mallach)
- additional language support for stylesheets (Glynn foster, Mike
- improve text message grammar (Alex Duggan)
- better warning if document does not exist (Mikael
- truly massive stylesheet improvements (Shaun McCance)